Wednesday, December 23, 2009

2 Days!!

Wow!! I can't believe that I am only 2 days away from my due date. We have been working like crazy trying to get the house clean and Maddy's room ready for her arrival. I think as of today, I can finally say that part of our preparation is ready. Micheal's mom and dad came over today to help put the finishing touches on everything. I'll post pictures of Maddy's room at some point in time. Its not quite decorated yet, but looks cute as it is. A friend from school made her bedding and I think it is precious.

I am going into the hospital on Sunday night to begin the induction process if Maddy doesn't arrive before then. I am very excited to know that she will be here Monday no matter what. But I'd much rather her come all on her own.

I'm also updating this blog, so that it can be Maddy's blog when she arrives. Hopefully, I'll get myself in a better routine of keeping it up to date. I'm sure I'll have much more incentives to keep up with Maddy here. I know grandma's and aunts will be calling frequently for updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment